Acrylic on canvas
14" X 14"
I accept payment by cash, e-transfer or credit card.
A payment plan* is available for original artwork. Here is how it works:
- A non-refundable 25% deposit is required at the time of purchase, at which time the artwork will be marked as SOLD on my website.
- The balance plus applicable taxes/shipping can then be divided into equal payments spread over up to 6 months.
- An invoice will be sent prior to the due date of each payment.
- There are no extra fees or interest charged.
- After the final payment is made, the artwork will be ready for delivery or pick-up.
To make a purchase using the payment plan option, send me an email with:
- Your name, mailing address and phone number
- The title of the artwork you'd like to purchase
- The term you'd like to pay it over (2-6 months)
When I receive your email, I will send you a contract and an invoice for the 25% deposit.
* Payment plans are not available for commissions or art prints.
- I accept payment by cash, e-transfer or credit card.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required after the details of the commissioned artwork have been discussed and agreed upon. This deposit covers the cost of the canvas material and painting supplies.
- I’ll send you a contract and an invoice for the 50% deposit.
- During the final stages of the creation of the artwork, we will have a follow-up conversation and I will send you a photo of the artwork. At this time, you can request final changes or revisions. This is the final chance to request changes before the artwork is completed.
- When the painting is ready, I will send you an invoice for the balance of the payment. After the final payment is made, the artwork will be ready for delivery or pick-up.