Acrylic on gallery canvas
36" X 36"
Eye of the Tiger
I accept payment by cash, e-transfer or credit card.
A payment plan* is available for original artwork. Here is how it works:
- A non-refundable 25% deposit is required at the time of purchase, at which time the artwork will be marked as SOLD on my website.
- The balance plus applicable taxes/shipping can then be divided into equal payments spread over up to 6 months.
- An invoice will be sent prior to the due date of each payment.
- There are no extra fees or interest charged.
- After the final payment is made, the artwork will be ready for delivery or pick-up.
To make a purchase using the payment plan option, send me an email with:
- Your name, mailing address and phone number
- The title of the artwork you'd like to purchase
- The term you'd like to pay it over (2-6 months)
When I receive your email, I will send you a contract and an invoice for the 25% deposit.
* Payment plans are not available for commissions or art prints.
- I accept payment by cash, e-transfer or credit card.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required after the details of the commissioned artwork have been discussed and agreed upon. This deposit covers the cost of the canvas material and painting supplies.
- I’ll send you a contract and an invoice for the 50% deposit.
- During the final stages of the creation of the artwork, we will have a follow-up conversation and I will send you a photo of the artwork. At this time, you can request final changes or revisions. This is the final chance to request changes before the artwork is completed.
- When the painting is ready, I will send you an invoice for the balance of the payment. After the final payment is made, the artwork will be ready for delivery or pick-up.
Due to the natural delicacy of paper and canvases, all sales are final.
If you notice any damage to the artwork when you receive it, please send me an email with a photo and your order number within 5 days of delivery and we can discuss options for repairing the damage.
Please allow up to 3-5 business days for your order to be processed and shipped or prepared for local pickup or delivery.
Orders that are shipped via courier or Canada Post
Please note that estimated delivery dates can be affected by weather and mail volume.
When your order is shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email containing the tracking number.
If your order becomes delayed or lost, please let me know as soon as possible and I will file a claim with the courier.
If you are making a purchase from outside of Canada, you will be responsible for all related duties, taxes, and customs charges.
Orders that are picked up or delivered locally
When your order is ready, you'll receive an email with instructions for pickup.
When you arrive at my home studio, you can pick up your order at the front door, or I will be happy to bring it out to your vehicle.
If someone else will pick up your order for you, please let me know, and you can provide them with the pickup instructions.
If you purchase an original painting and live within the Edmonton area, I can deliver your artwork to you. If you would like some assistance with hanging the artwork, I am happy to help!